Sunday, July 11, 2010

Media videos forthcoming

I currently have three videos and one audio clip on my laptop desktop that I want to upload to this blog, but my lack of technological skills are preventing me from doing so.

While the Big Swim team finds a suitable person to assist in this pursuit, look forward to viewing and listening to these four media stories before the Big Swim starts July 31st ----

1.) Arirang TV's 30-minute "Heart to Heart" talk show hosted by Kolleen Park featuring Sherrin aired Thursday, May 13, 2010.

2.) KBS2 emotional documentary aired Saturday, May 22, 2010, featured the team for 25 minutes of the 1-hour program. This show is on weekly at 10:15 p.m.

3.) Busan 90.5 e-FM (English Busan radio), aired Friday, May 28, 2010. This was a 20-minute "Inside Out Busan" radio interview with Sherrin conducted by Brandon Na.

4.) SBS Seoul's documentary entitled "I Love Korea" aired Monday, June 14, 2010. This regular show which is on at 6:30 p.m., on the mainland tracked Sherrin, Steve, Ji-su, and Kenny preparing for our big task.

I will update and post within a couple of days our other media links we have been apart of in the last month. ...

-Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment